Terms and Conditions
The following are included in the price quoted for your wedding reception, where one of the wedding packages is applicable:-
- Table Plan
- Printed Menus
- Silk Floral Decoration for the Top Table
- Large Floral Pedestal Display
- Use of the Silver Cake Stand and Knife
- Master of Ceremonies for the Reception
- Bridal Room for Bride and Bridegroom (this only applies for the wedding night and if all rooms of the hotel are booked)
Hire Charge for Lounge and Restaurant or Function Room - please enquire with hotel.
Corkage is £9 a bottle of wine or £16 for a bottle of champagne.
We can offer Canapés/nibbles at £7.95 per head.
Please also see the hotel's terms and conditions in relation to ordinary bookings, which are also applicable in respect of weddings.
The hotel has 12 rooms and are available to guests attending the wedding. We can provide maximum occupancy level of 24 persons and there is also a B&B in Erbusaig, which can take 4 persons. We can recommend also other B&B's in the surrounding area.
Booking Cancellation Policy
Bookings will be confirmed by the Hotel on receipt of a non-returnable deposit of £550.00. If the booking is cancelled more than 12 months before the wedding there will be no additional charge. Cancellation 12 to 6 months before the wedding there will be a charge of 25% of the total costs, 6 to 3 months before the wedding 50% of the total costs and under 3 months 75% of the total costs. All cancellation charges will be based upon the numbers given at the time of booking.
Depending on the numbers attending the wedding, 75% of the total cost must be paid by 14 days before the wedding date and the remainder upon the day of departure after the wedding. For smaller weddings, full payment can be made at the time of departure.
The prices quoted for the wedding reception are current for the next three months, should your function be after that time the price may vary according to market conditions, the rate of VAT and changes to duty on wines, beers and spirits. Any changes will be as far as possible limited to a maximum of 10%.